Welcome to the Connie Crystal Blog Hop with the ICE Resin® Creative team!
Today is the start of the blog hop and I hope you will visit each of our blogs to see the fun creations showcasing Connie Crystal!
Please go visit Susan Walls to continue on the blog hop journey: http://wp.me/p2IN5n-7m
Today I want to share with you some amazing products made by Connie Crystal and used with ICE Resin® to create some wonderful wearable pieces that can be used for everyday, a night on the town, or even a special event...
IceLander above, is a really fun piece full of sparkle and shine, the Glass Glitter under the ICE Resin® really sparkles and the Connie Crystal just sets this piece off when worn.
To make it...
1.Choose a bezel from the Media Mixage line.
2. Brush in a layer of Enamel Medium
3. Sprinkle in Silver German Glass Glitter, let dry.
4. Glue an old rhinestone earring into the center of glittered bezel.
5. Mix ICE Resin® according to package instructions and pour into bezel. Let cure.
6. Use wire wrapping technique to create a beaded chain using Connie Crystals.
7. Attach chain at the ends.
Vintage Molly is a layered piece that is highlighted very well with the Connie Crystal Drop.
To make it...
1. Choose two nesting bezels from the Media Mixage Line.
2. Brush Enamel Medium inside both.
3. Sprinkle ICE Enamels Ivory Relique Powder inside and pour off the excess powder. Let dry, then heat with a heat gun to melt the enamel powder.
4. Glue vintage rhinestone jewelry pieces inside the smallest bezel, then glue the small bezel inside the larger one with E-6000 Jewelry adhesive.
5. Mix ICE Resin® according to package instructions, pour into bezels, let cure.
6. Use wire wrapping technique to create a dangle drop and attach to the bottom of the bezel.
7. Use wire wrapping on torn fabric to create the neck piece.