Today for Friday ICE I'm sharing this bracelet that I made.
I used one of the new Spellbinders Media Mixage bezels used in conjunction with corresponding die and the Artisan Explorer die cut machine, some hand stitched layers of antique lace and some hand died seam binding. And of course ICE Resin®
Friday ICE Linky Party.
I will be hosting this linky party on the 2nd & 4th Friday of every month.
This will be a place to share your creations made with ICE Resin®
whether they are mixed media art, jewelry, or something else entirely, if you used ICE Resin® to make it we want to see it!
So what do you need to do to link up?
1. Make something with ICE Resin®
2. Write a blog post and include the above Friday ICE Linky Party image.
(A link to this blog would also be nice)
3. Come on over here on the 2nd & 4th Friday of each month and link your blog post to the Linky Tool provided here that day.
(Make sure you link to the actual blog POST and not to your blog homepage)
Why Link Up?
1. To share your wonderful ICE Resin® Creations
2. To get feeback and support from other creative persons with the same interests.
3. To bring people to your blog and find new blogs in return.
4. To win a prize!
Wait I didn't tell you about the PRIZE!
At the end of each month I will do a random drawing from all the posts linked up during the month as well as comments left and the winner will receive a prize from the wonderful folks at www.iceresin.com
(It could be an ICE Resin® plunger or a cool bezel, who knows but it will be awesome!)
Please make sure I have a way to contact you if you are chosen.