I've been snowed in for the last 4 days so I got to get down to business in the workshop.
I've been playing with different painting techniques and I finally found a use for the plastic cherub I found in a barn full of junk. See the post when I first found it...
I also got to use some of the antique buttons my mom gave me.
The background was made on a piece of wood using modeling paste on the leftover pieces of Tim Holtz Grunge Board, some paint, crackle medium, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
I've got more pictures of the process but my internet is slow, (I'll share those later) can't wait for tax returns when I can go back to fast internet.