Snow sledding image from 1904 childs reader. Enjoy!
The holidays are barreling down a snowy hill full speed towards us and with all the pressures and things we've got to do I thought it would be good to cut loose and have a little fun. So I'm hosting an ornament swap. Please leave a comment to sign up, I will be assigning partners on Dec. 5th.
Below are the requirements...
1. Ornament must be handmade and mixed media
2. Contact your partner after they are assigned and find out what color/colors to incorporate into the ornament. (theme, style, design are makers choice)
3. Package the ornament in a pretty way (because everyone loves opening a beautiful present)
4. Mail the ornament by Dec. 17th
5. Post pictures of the ornament you recieve as well as a link to the senders blog. (that way we can all share in the excitement and inspiration!)
Post a link to this post on your blog to get as many participants as possible and you will be entered into a prize giveaway to be anounced on black Friday right here on Vintiquities Workshop. (Just mention that you've done so in the comment feild)
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!